THE DOT - if this turns orange or red be alert

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This story is a must read - probably more as actually some events do happen as I write the last part

You should take the time to read this story ( its long but worth it ) and actually a must read in any case just see for yourself the final part of my excerpt

http://www.viewzone.com/tells-all53.html

a small excerpt

We began to focus on some of the other areas around the world where there were alleged to be vortex points. The first one was in Brazil, just West of Sao Paulo. We used John's computer and spent hours exploring the internet for information.

Raytheon had a major presence in Brazil. Nicknamed "SIVAM," the System for Vigilance of the Amazon, Raytheon had placed a number of antenna farms and radar systems in the Amazon jungle. There was a special "off limits" zone just West of Sao Paulo. These arrays were linked to a central command post by satellite and were designed to detect any anomalous activity surrounding the vortex. Congressional records mentioned that a Brazilian atmospheric "heater" under U.S. control, similar to the one in Poker flats, was also located somewhere in the region.

Another point on the vortex map was Southern Peru. It didn't take long to learn that Raytheon was there also. Maps showed the familiar "off limits" zone and other records showed the installation of more antenna farms, satellite hookups and a U.S. military presence.

In Asia, the vortex fell on the area just North of the Afghanistan border, in the Southern Ural Mountains. I was already familiar with this location since I had written a piece about Yamantau. This super secret military installation had eaten up billions of dollars and a significant portion of Russia's impoverished economy. It was an underground facility with millions of square feet that had worried American congressmen.

Representative Roscoe Bartlett asked Congress to investigate the need for such a costly project and reminded other legislators that, "The only potential use for this site is post-nuclear war... " He suggested that, with the end to the Cold War, this made no sense, and suspected a more sinister agenda was behind the project.

The other Russian vortex in located near Kazakhstan and coincides with the secret zone around Svobodny.

It was no surprise to learn that Raytheon had a presence in these Russian sites. The same systems of arrays and satellite hookups were installed and each vortex point seemed to have an adjacent military zone that imposed a kind of "check-mate." In fact, Raytheon was at all of the vortex sites.

We seemed to have stumbled blindly on an important discovery that linked past and present, good and evil and bridged the mundane with the fantastic.

The vortex points were important enough to have been marked in antiquity. If they did represent some special geography where "contact" could be made then they deserved to be revered, much as the Temple Mound in Jerusalem is revered as the navel of the world.

Perhaps it was through these special portals that civilization has been guided and preserved through various cataclysms that have culled our population in the remote past. It seemed less of a fantasy now. I had seen the writing that described these areas as "safe zones" with my own eyes.

But the presence of military installations was puzzling. They seemed more to hinder access to these zones than to protect them. The terrible weapon that I had witnessed in Alaska was not beneficial to humanity. In fact, it was patently evil. Now there were many of them, either completed or under construction. Why?

If there was an organized deity, what John had called the "management," could there be an organized counterpart - an evil empire - organized on a global scale, poised to fight for control of each vortex?

If the phased array "death ray" were ever actually used in these locations the result might very well be perceived as the "burning sky." The damage to the ionosphere would allow radiation from space and our own Sun to burn our skin, cause mutations and kill the vegetation. This was a known effect. And yet the system was being positioned quietly, secretly, all over the planet.

John and I tried to understand this. We had many different theories and schemes to explain what we had learned. But in the end it was the simple explanation that seemed to make the most sense. There was evil in the world and we had accidentally seen part of their plan for controlling the globe. We didn't have a name for them, nor did we understand their motives or agenda. But they were as real as the "management."

......

Since the events of September 11, 2001, the world is a different place. The invisible evil that John and I detected has become a bit more conspicuous. The New World Order is no longer just a catchy phrase but an evolving reality.

Dr. Hurtak called me to arrange for another meeting, but I declined.

Sky returned to live a more mundane life in Northampton, Massachusetts. To this day she refuses to speak with me. Her bright moment was a flicker in time. She paid a high price for her adventure but, in the end, she was right about one thing. She was used. But we were all used. Sky paid with her sanity.

The buried chamber in Yemen was located by ground penetrating radar a few weeks after we left Mareb. But now the region is under military control because of alleged Al Qaeda activity. All archaeological work has been suspended. The prophecy said that the chamber would be opened when a "friendly" nation controlled the land... so that's a long way off in the future I guess.

I heard from Jonas, Dave and they are both alive and well. Nicki's body was reburied in her hometown and I visited her grave in the summer of 2002.

I tried calling Kathy again but the number was no longer valid. I guess the NSA has bigger things to worry about these days.

In the winter of 2002 I received several e-mails from my friend in Yemen, Khalid. He had been contacted by the Yemen Minister of Antiquities and asked to see if he could arrange my return to Yemen. Several new sections of the carved stoned had been uncovered and they were anxious to have me confirm their attempted translations.

A "job" was arranged for me at the Modern American Language Institute as their director. I would receive two thousand dollars a month and live in a protected apartment in old San'a. From there it would be a day's drive to Mareb where I would have access to the archaeological site of the Queen of Sheba. A visa was obtained and I was in the process of securing my airline tickets.

It was about this time that Bush was threatening to invade Iraq and the State Department was warning Americans to vacate the entire region, including Yemen. In fact, the airline had referred my information to Homeland Security and they called to ask about my travel plans and threatened to detain me at the airport if I attempted to leave.

I'm almost sure they knew nothing about my prior activities when they called, but my desire to move to Yemen was sure to flag my passport for review and I had no doubt that my activities in Yemen would be make me a "person of interest."

About the same time, an old friend named James sent me a letter from Vietnam, where he had gone to live with his Vietnamese bride. James was a free spirited man who had traveled extensively in the oil business. On one of his vacations he had met a Vietnamese woman, fallen in love and now had a baby with her. He decided to retire in Vietnam and was encouraging me to do the same.

Vietnam was one of the remaining communist republics and had a not-so-clear extradition treaty with the US. It would be one of a handful of countries where my "person of interest" status would exempt me from a paid vacation in Guantanamo. The fear level in America was high and I felt vulnerable. I wrote him and asked him to help me move there.

I arrived in Saigon in February of 2003. I had only twenty dollars in my pocket and didn't understand a word of the language. James picked me up at the airport and took me back to his small hotel where he and his wife had a penthouse "room" on the top floor. Ironically, the top floors in Vietnam are the least desirable and therefore the most inexpensive place to stay. I secured a room next to his for only four dollars a day.

James' wife had an attractive sister, Tam. Tam spoke a little English and so helped me adjust to this new environment. She was sweet and ten years younger than me. When I learned that she had no home and no money and had been sleeping on the ground with rats, I insisted that she join me in my room. Very quickly we fell in love and after four months we were married.

I found employment as an English teacher. I taught high school students and university students and earned anough money so that Tam and I eventually moved out of the hotel and got a two room apartment, again on the top floor, in Ho Chi Minh City. I kept a low profile and hardly ever thought about HAARP or the translation work I had done a couple of years before.

After I was here for about six months I was visited by two ex-patriots who were living in neighboring Thailand. They found me with very little trouble and shared their experiences as former engineers with one of Raytheon's subsidiaries. Both worked on the satellite linkage that connects the global grid of "heaters," but their understanding of the purpose of the installations was quite different from my sinister ideas.

Rather than an offensive weapon system, both were told that they had worked on a secret defensive system related to some near future solar event which would be aggravated by a depletion in the Earth's magnetic field, and hence the ionosphere. Both speculated that this event was only a "handful" of years away.

Despite the alleged innocense of the system, both men acknowledged the irresponsible tests that had resulted in death and environmental damage to Alaska and Siberia. They voiced concern that the people in charge of the program were military personnel -- not civilian scientists -- and that the program was being taken over by more sinister elements for offensive applications.

Could the possibility of a solar catastrophe be the missing piece of the puzzle? If such a catastrophic event were on the immediate horizon would this explain the construction of an "artificial" ionosphere, underground cities, the desperate battle of evil and good and the future plans for global dominance following an event of mass extinction? I have to admit, it does.

As I thought about this possibility my mind went back to the petroglyphs in Colorado. On one rock there was a description of the "arm of God" that would be removed from "over His people." The writing in Yemen also spoke about the "aperture in the sky" that would cause terrible burning of humanity. Will the next extinction be by fire?

We spent two evenings drinking Old Saigon Ale at the famous Saigon Cafe in District One. The men seemed sincere and went into details about the capabilities of the system. HAARP, it seems, can be deflected off the ionosphere and made to hit a precise location on the earth's surface. The signal can then be made to penetrate the surface and cause the mineral molecules to vibrate. At low power, these molecular vibrations can be detected from space satellites and used to reveal the presence of oil, various minerals and even underground facilities. At higher power these same molecular vibrations can cause sub-terranian tremors and even explosions.

One of the men even suggested that experimental use of this "tomographic" potential had resulted in earthquakes in Iran. Both seemed sad and even angry that the program was being used irresponsibly.

I assured the men that I didn't want to get involved in anything political. They understood. "We're just trading stories," was how they put it. We spoke about our new lives, our wives and made unspecified plans to meet again. The men lived on the coast of Thailand, a beautiful and friendly region with lots of foreign tourists, golden sandy beaches and ideal weather. I looked forward to visiting them in a few months.

The big holiday on Vietnam is Tet. I had been planning a trip to the Mekong, in the south of Vietnam, to visit my wife's family. Tet fell on the first couple of weeks in February and the weather would be cool without too much rain. My wife was excited about this trip too.

Around January I got an e-mail from a man who called himself Jeff. Jeff said he was an Australian and had some important information to talk to me about the HAARP project. I wrote back and told him I wasn't very interested in that anymore but he said he had been given my name and e-mail address by one of the two Americans that had visited me in Saigon earlier. He suggested that I should come to Cambodia and that he would put me up in a good hotel and pay my expenses. Later, after I gave him my post address, he sent me reservations and directions to a hotel in Phnom Penh and included a new US one hundred dollar bill.

I told my wife I would go there for only one week and would return in ample time to visit her family. She was quite understanding and even helped me pack a small bag for the trip.

The bus ride was long and bumpy and included a ferry trip across a river. Phnom Penh was a bustling city full of Buddhist artifacts and temples. The people looked different from Vietnamese with darker skin and brighter, even vivid, clothing.

I took a taxi to the hotel and found that a room had been reserved for me on the fourth floor. Again, top floors are inexpensive but the room was comfortable and had a great view of the Mekong River -- yes, the same river I was to visit later in the month.

Jeff called for me just when it got dark. He knocked on my door and introduced himself. He was a tall man with short hair -- so short it made him seem bald. He looked to be about 40 and sported a loud colorful short sleeve shirt and jeans. I noticed he carried a duffel bag and he soon pulled out a six pack of beer and suggested that we have a few drinks before we went out to eat and talk about HAARP.

After the second or third bottle of beer I noticed that I felt very sleepy and that it was difficult to speak clearly. Jeff seemed amused by this and kept insisting that I "drink up." At some point I must have passed out.

"Gary! Gary!" (You must have figured out by now that Dan Eden is Gary Vey) A voice yelled at me. I opened my eyes and was looking up at a woman, dressed in white and holding defribulator paddles. A man's hand was slowly removing a large plastic tube from my throat and there was a loud high-pitched hiss that made it difficult to hear what they were saying.

I spent two days in the French Hospital in Phnom Penh. I had been discovered by the housekeeping staff at the hotel and they had rushed me to the hospital because they couldn't wake me up. At the hospital I had suffered from low blood pressure and eventually my heart had gone into some kind of arrhythmia and required electric shock to revive me. A later examination of my blood and stomach contents revealed a high dose of Klonapin.

When I got out I went to the US embassy in Phnom Penh and complained. They showed me some photographs of three men, one of whom was Jeff. After I identified him the embassy was reluctant to speak with me and only suggested that I return to Vietnam as soon as possible.

When I returned to my wife, she made me promise not to be involved in "politics" ever again. It was good advice and it seemed like something I ought to listen to. For the most part, I did as she requested.

Months later I got a phone call from one of the men in Thailand. I immediately told him that his "buddy" had poisoned me. To my surprise he denied any knowledge of the man who called himself "Jeff" but said that he had called to alert me that "They are going to use the HAARP again next week!" I told him I really wasn't interested but he insisted on telling me that friends in the "company" had passed this information to him. In the end, because I wanted to abide by my wife's suggestion, he just said, "Well, remember what I have just told you."

I didn't tell my wife about the phone call but one morning she seemed very excited and pulled me to the television. "Wow. Look. Big water!" The earthquake in Indonesia had caused a huge Tsunami that had killed thousands in Thailand and Sri Lanka. As I would later learn, my two friends living along the coast were among the victims.

"Well, remember what I have just told you."

We live in strange times. The Sun is erratic. We have witnessed 9-11, a senseless war and the puzzling re-election of its instigator by the masses, an ex-Nazi being elected as Pope and his very church withholding sacraments from members in a patently un-Christ-like act because they voiced dissent against its strict policies. Unemployment and poverty reign (as I well know) while oil companies list increased profits of as much as 500 percent. It's all surreal. Is it evil struggling to take control? Anything is possible.

In early 2007 the US Army announced that it was placing the petroglyphs in LaJunta, Colorado "off limits." (See National Geographic, May 2007) The cover story is that the troops need an area to train for a future war with China and the proposed war-game camp will be used with live amunition and munitions and subjected to real battle conditions. This will certainly and forever destroy the historic writing. I'm glad we photographed and video taped the area on our last expedition. But is there more to this story?

The translations of this unique area called it a "safe zone" where people would be able to find refuge from some future solar event. It's possible that the government has validated these ancient writings and realizes the value of this strategic location. It certainly is another example of the advances made by what can only be described as "evil," the Sons of Darkness.

What can we do? You decide.

The rest of the story is up to you. Ask good questions and get some answers. But above all, be careful. In the words of Colin Norris, "Keep your eyes open."

Update 2009-2010: I guess someone has realized that the Ark (the "box of El") is buried in Marib, Yemen. Joe Lieberman has just stated that Yemen is the next war front and they have decided to call the tribal people, who don't associate with anyone, Al Qeada. Anyone who has been to Yemen knows how foolish this is... but then not many people have been there. The Ark is needed by the Israelis to complete their Third Temple -- as soon as the do something about the Mosque on the Temple Mount. We can only hope that there is a God and that good will conquer evil and that the Ark will remain where it is -- and not fall in to evil hands.

UPDATE 2010: THEY DID IT AGAIN!

Norway Time Hole "Leak" Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos

World Jan 8, 2010

Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a "catastrophic puncturing" of our Plant's thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an "unimpeded thermal inversion" of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth's atmosphere.

To the West's firing of this 'quantum' high-energy beam we had previously reported on in our December 10, 2009 report titled "Attack On Gods 'Heaven' Lights Up Norwegian Sky".

To how catastrophic for our Planet this massive thermal inversion has been Anthony Nunan, an assistant general manager for risk management at Mitsubishi Corporation in Tokyo, is reporting today that the entire Northern Hemisphere is in winter chaos, with the greatest danger from this unprecedented Global event being the destruction of billions of dollars worth of crops in a World already nearing the end of its ability to feed its self.

So powerful has this thermal inversion become that reports from the United States are stating that their critical crops of strawberries, oranges, and other fruits and vegetables grown in their Southern States, are being destroyed by record cold temperatures. The US is further reporting record amounts of snowfall in what they are now warning may be their worst winter in 25 years.

Reports from the United Kingdom today are, likewise, showing a Nation in chaos as brutal cold temperatures continue to batter the British people suffering under the worst snow blizzards to hit them in almost 50 years. So dire has it become in the UK that their National Grid yesterday issued only its second warning in its entire history stating that their Nation's gas supply was running out due to this unprecedented event.

Not just to the UK, but also to the entire European Union has this thermal inversion been affecting as reports from that region show continued chaos is occurring due to plunging temperatures and snows. In the UK, also, reports are showing that the military has been called out to rescue over 1,000 stranded vehicles.

Though the Motherland, and its people, are some of the best equipped in the World to handle such severe winter conditions, the Russian island of Sakhalin was inundated this past week by a rare Snow Cyclone setting off no less than avalanches.

But to the worst affected region of the Northern Hemisphere no one has been hit harder than China, where in what is being described as a "soul-destroying snowstorm" this Asian Nation has been plunged into such havoc the entire country has been brought to a standstill. China further reports that the massive snowstorms hitting them are their worst in 60 years and necessitating their military forces to save over 1,400 people trapped when their train became covered in snow. So overwhelmed by this unprecedented event has China become that they have ordered all of their citizens to help with snow removal too.

South Korea has not been spared either as reports from that Nation are reporting their worst snow storms in their modern history of recording these events.

Reports from Japan are also reporting record snowfall in their Northern Regions, where according to one unnamed Kushiro resident, "Snow falls hard here in Kushiro, but this is the most I have ever seen. The snow’s piling up and we're running out of places to dump it."

Canada, another Nation used to extreme winter events, reports that the storm that had hit their maritime provinces this past week was so powerful buildings were knocked off of their foundations in what one resident, Tom Jardine, described as being "worse than a hurricane".

To the long-term consequences of this thermal inversion caused by the West, these reports further warn that by the puncturing of our atmosphere by the HHARP radars our Planet has, also, been "needlessly exposed" to the growing threat posed to us by the giant mysterious object currently approaching us (named by NASA as G1.9) which we had previously reported on in our January 3rd report titled "Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun", and which has been blamed for the rapid shifting of our Earth's North Pole that was first documented in 2005.

But to the most critical aspect of these events it surely lies with the Western World's continued arrogance in regards to experimenting on both our Planets natural species and human beings, and though who may think that they are 'gods', are continuing to give evidence that they are acting more like devils.

No comments:


About Me

I am a professional independent trader